10% discount on all bookings for Evening Business and IELTS until the 29th of June 2013.
East London School of English is committed to offering the best teaching at the best price in London.
Here we hope to answer the most common questions our students have. As far as learning English is concerned you only have to pay for the teaching and the coursebook.
1. How can I open a bank account?
We can provide you a Letter of Introduction which can help you to open a bank account.
You also need to present your passport with a valid visa.
2. Can I open a bank account if I don't have a utility bill?
Some banks don't ask for it and will accept a letter from the school.
3. Which bank shall I go to?
You can choose any bank you like. Our school has a relationship with one bank which will
generally accept our students application. They will try and help you open an account
immediately but if they are busy you may have to wait for an appointment.
4. Will the letter from school have my home address on it?
Yes (your current address in UK).
1. Can the school help me to find accommodation while I'm studying in London?
Yes. Our partner agencies can find you a British Home-stay provider to stay with. We often have information about shared flats, and this can be seen on our students' noticeboard.
2. Will I have to share facilities with other people living at the accommodation?
Yes. Most of the time living in a family means that you have to share a bathroom, a kitchen etc.
3. How much will it cost me?
The correct prices to be confirmed at the time booking. The accommodation booking fee is 35 pounds which you have to pay once. It costs 135 pounds a week to live with a family (bed & breakfast).
Terms and conditions apply