10% discount on all bookings for Evening Business and IELTS until the 29th of June 2013.
English lessons in London at East London School of English
Our Student Services
At East London School of English we always attempt to provide our students with the highest possible support during their stay in London. Here are some of the ways in which are a happy to assist.
We provide the following for students:
- Letter of Acceptance of East London School of English (confirming dates of English lessons in London and details such as address). No charge for first letter.
- Bank Introduction letter (introducing a student to a bank for purposes of opening an account) The price is £5
- Holiday Letter (indication for immigration purposes the dates of a student’s holiday) Price £5
- Attendance Letter (confirming a student’s attendance percentage during the English Lessons) Price £15
- End of English Courses Certificate of your English lessons in London (giving details of finishing level and progress). No charge.
Oyster student plus 18 discount: We provide forms at no charge, but £ 10 payable to
ISIC student Identity card forms: No charge but £9 payable to ISIC
The accommodation agencies with which we as East London School of English cooperate will be pleased to arrange accommodation for you in London. We recommend Home-stay accommodation for those who wish to benefit from home comforts and a family atmosphere. Staying with a Home-stay provider is probably the best way to practise your English and generally learn about the British way of life.
All our accommodation is carefully chosen, visited and monitored by the accommodation agents to ensure that standards are maintained and to make sure you will be comfortable and happy. We keep in close touch with all our accommodation providers who deal with any problems which might arise. The accommodation is usually selected before you arrive. You can choose from self catering, bed & breakfast or bed, breakfast and dinner (half-board) accommodation. If two students are placed with the same host family, the accommodation provider ensures they are not of the same nationality, and therefore English is spoken at all times! All Home-stay providers are a maximum of 45 minutes by public transport from the School. The accommodation agency and our staff will do their best to find accommodation for you at short notice, but you should book accommodation at least four weeks before the date of your arrival.
There is a one off accommodation booking fee of £45. The minimum stay is for 2 weeks. A one week supplement of £20 will apply to bookings of under 2 weeks.
|Self Catering or Bed & Breakfast||155 £||145 £|
|Breakfast & Evening Meals (half-board)||180 £||165 £|
Twin room is only available for two students coming together who wish to share a room.
ELSE Accommodation brochure
Accommodation Terms and Conditions of East London School of English
- Accommodation fees are only valid for the person and dates specified. Students forfeit accommodation fees for the days involved if they arrive late, are absent or leave before their accommodation ends.
- There is a £45 accommodation arrangement fee.
- There is no reduction in the weekly accommodation rate where a student is accommodated for part of a week.
- Students must make all accommodation payments directly to the School and NEVER to the host family or residence.
- The minimum stay is for 2 weeks. A one week supplement of £20 will apply to bookings of under 2 weeks.
- if made min. 15 days prior to the scheduled arrival date all fees paid are refunded less the accommodation booking fee
- if made 8 - 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date all fees paid are refunded less the accommodation booking fee and 1st week’s accommodation fee
- if made 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date and less all fees paid are refunded less the accommodation booking fee and two week’s accommodation fee